Graduation will take place in Dick Hoover Stadium beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday, June 26. *(Please see below for rain-delay details.)
- Proof of vaccination status or negative COVID-19 test is no longer required.
- Seniors may invite up to 10 guests, and no tickets will be required. We ask that guests socially distance from other households out of respect for others' space and preferences. Guests will enter Hoover Stadium through the Home side ticket booth. If your family needs additional accommodations, please call the high school main office at 757-2281 to make a request.
- The ceremony will be livestreamed and the Principal's Office will send out a link prior to the ceremony.
Logistical Information -
- Seniors must arrive at the high school auditorium at 8 a.m.; Rain delay arrival time is 10 a.m.
- Parking is in the VHS parking lot, the Vestal Little League parking lot and the Sammon Field lot. Handicapped accessible parking is available behind Dick Hoover Stadium.
*Rain Delay Information -
- Rain Delay on June 26 will be 11 a.m.
- Rain Delay Date is 9 a.m., Sunday, June 27
Reminders for Seniors -
- Graduation Rehearsal is at 1 p.m., Friday, June 25... We will run through the ceremony logistics, and we encourage ALL seniors to attend. There are some unique elements to this year's ceremony. Seniors will meet in the VHS Auditorium for rehearsal.
- Don't forget to RSVP for the car parade which is scheduled for 5 p.m., Friday, June 25... https://forms.gle/n2sUAC139zQ22cuw5
Car Parade Details -
The VHS Class of 2021 Car Parade will stage at the Route 434 sports complex between 4:15 -4:30 p.m. Feel free to decorate your vehicle and recruit a parent to drive so that you can soak up the adulation! Families are invited to line Front Street and make lots of noise as the Class of 2021 makes their way along Front Street to end at the Vestal High School.